Friday, May 06, 2005

Bring on Game 7

After undergoing 3 dirty losses (which I believe we should have won), the Rockets have shown why we were a Playoff team from the get go. Holding home court advantage, the Rockets destroyed the Mavericks with a score of 101-83.

Points were being put in from all corners. Jon Barry came off the bench howling in the fourth quarter scoring 10 of his 14 in under 4 minutes. T-Mac held a game-high scoring 37 points.

"We were in attack mode throughout the whole fourth quarter, and it helps when guys are making shots. It just boosts your confidence and carries over to the defensive end."
- Tracy McGrady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL I GUESS THE MAVS WERE JUST THE BETTER TEAM. I DIDNT THINK THEY WERE 40 POINTS BETTER BUT THE ROCKETS CHOKED, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Anonymous said...

Today I took my 10 year old and 6 year old son to Best Buy in Katy, to get the new Greg Hastings game.

Low and behold, Yao Ming is right there getting a game too. I thought wow thats really cool. I had heard that he does not sign autographs, and I am not a big autograph guy, but LiL Jason, was really excited to see him and wanted to shake his hand.

So I patiently waited until Mr. Ming was done shopping and walking out of the store and asked him if my 10 year old could meet him. He said NO and kept walking as the Best Buy employee told me he does not like being bothered.

Of course as a father I was a little.......you know, but a small part of me understood, and let it go.

As we went to our car, guess who is parked beside us, same tall guy. As he went to his car a shopping cart was beside his car. So his significant other decided to grab the cart and hurl it through the parking lot at other cars. I watched as normal Houstononians, dodge their cars to keep from having a collision with the cart as it kept rolling towards parked cars.

I will try to have an adult, humble, understanding attitude, but I can tell you..... I am sure you can guess what I really think in the back of my mind.

Oh yea, my son thinks hes a "real jerk", and he managed to form that opinion all by himself.

Take Care, and let Paintball rule all.


Jason

Heres a pic of that guy:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/30316514334.jpg&s=x11
__________________
Drive Safe and Be Careful